Please enjoy your stay in the oldest family hotel in the Netherlands. From tavern and adjoining brewery in 1662 to what Hotel Wesseling is today - we are proud to say that we can offer you over 350 years of hospitality experience at de Brink 26 in Dwingeloo.
To honour these years of experience and hospitality we created our 1662 package. It includes:
• Two nights including breakfast;
• Both days a cup of coffee or tea with a local delicacy;
• Either a sandwich lunch with coffee or tea, glass of fresh orange juice or milk - Or a packed lunch to go;
• two (alcoholic) drinks with savoury bites;
• two 3-course dinners with two drinks (house wine, draft beer or soft drink) and a cup of coffee;
• twice a nightcap and snack (at the bar, Dutch assortment);
• free use of WiFi, walking and cycling routes.
From € 175,00 per person